Foam Roller Studded Black - Great for Massage, Yoga and Physical Therapy
If you're looking to speed up your recovery time and get back into training faster, then you need to try out The Studded Foam Roller. Its ribbed design is more effective at finding and releasing sore points compared to a plain cylindrical roller. The roller is a good complement to any yoga, gym, or bodyweight workout.
Just like a masseur presses or rubs sore spots to release built up tension, the Studded Foam Roller targets muscles encased by the supportive sheath called "fascia". The foam roller is a self-massage option to achieve similar relief of the muscles and fascia without the expensive massage bill. By pressing a body part against the foam roller, you can find then release trigger points.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Relieves muscle tightness to increase strength.
- Improves recovery time with circulation.
- Good for yoga, the gym, and at home myofascial release.
- The outer material is made from the popular EVA so the foam remains firm and resistant to corrosion from sweat. The inner tube is PVC and can withstand 150kg load.
- 14cm in diameter and 33cm in length. Suited for all major foam rolling exercises.