Focus Oral Spray by Brauer Natural Medicines
Better Performance Under Stress
Focus Oral Spray includes ingredients such as Korean Ginseng and Valerian which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. Focus may therefore be benefincial during times of stress such as exams, interviews and public speaking, helping you to remain focused and perform at your best.
Stress is often difficult to avoid, things like exams and public speaking seems to make it worse — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time and try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals up to six times a day. Make sure they contain low GI wholegrains and veggies plus some lean protein to help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee and alcohol which can leave you on edge and make it difficult to sleep.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you — it may be yoga, meditation, walking or deep breathing.
Active Ingredients: Each 1 mL contains 50 μL of each of: Argentum nitricum 12X, Cocculus 4X, Helonias 4X, Ignatia 4X, Passiflora 1X, Sepia 4X; 5 μL of each of: Panax ginseng 1X, Valeriana 3X, Zincum metallicum 10X; 1.67 μL of each of: Kali phosphoricum 6X, Magnesia phosphorica 6X, Nux vomica 6C, Nux vomica 30C; Phosphoricum acidum 5X, 60 μL.
Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue. It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: 4 Sprays
Children 6 – 12 years: 2 Sprays
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Shake the bottle before use.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$21.50|