Mum-To-Be Multi from Fusion Health is designed to support the health and wellbeing of a mother before, during, and after pregnancy.
Mums-to-be have enough to worry about when it comes to planning for the baby, and all the stress and action that comes with it. Fusion Health aims to take some of the weight off by assisting in the support of the mother’s wellbeing throughout the course of the pregnancy and beyond.
This multivitamin has been specially formulated with 25 different nutrients to provide support for a mother’s nutritional status prior to conception, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding.
This formula reduces free radicals formed in the body, hence reducing the damage to body cells caused by these free radicals. The formula also supports bone health and mineralisation, red blood cell production, healthy immune system function, and helps glucose metabolism.
Many things can change in a woman’s body during conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding, and maintaining balance and support to counteract these changes is vital.
Fusion Health has aimed to provide a multivitamin that does just that, supporting a healthy pregnancy, helping to prevent dietary deficiency of the vitamins included in the formula in breastfeeding women, maintaining preconception health, and preparing the body for pregnancy.
The benefits of Fusion Health Mum-To-Be Multi Tablets include:
- Support during conception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain and support bone health and mineralisation
- Assist healthy red blood cell production
- Support immune system health
- Maintain female healthy hormonal balance during the reproductive cycle
- Support female reproductive system health
- Support a healthy pregnancy
- Maintain maternal health
- Support preconception health
- Support a healthy stress response in the body
- Support healthy foetal development
Recommended Dose: 1 tablet once daily
Warning: Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist, or if you’re concerned about your health or your baby’s health. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses; adults shouldn't take more than 150mcg a day from dietary supplements.