16% of Australians suffer from the congestion, headaches, and pain associated with sinusitis, and Fusion Health has produced their Sinusitis formula to combat those symptoms.
Suitable for adults and not habit-forming or inducing drowsiness, Sinusitis by Fusion Health combines various herbs used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine to assist in the management of sinusitis and to relieve symptoms such as catarrh, congestion, fever, headache, phlegm, rhinorrhoea, and sinus pain as well as nasal mucosal inflammation and sneezing associated with chronic rhinitis.
The herbs used in this formula are believed, in the realms of Chinese traditional medicine, to have antibacterial, anti-catarrhal, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antiviral properties as well as a decongestant and immune-stimulating properties.
This formula is based on a Chinese herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which has been used for centuries in the treatment of hay fever and sinusitis related symptoms, which includes Asian Wild Mint, which is believed to clear the eyes and head, White Angelica, thought to relieve painful congestion of the sinuses, and Magnolia flower, which has been used to treat congestion and headaches associated with sinusitis for generations in Chinese herbal medicine.
The benefits of Fusion Health Sinusitis Capsules include:
- Fusion Health Sinusitis contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine for:
- Assisting in the management of uncomplicated, chronic sinusitis
- Relieving symptoms of sinusitis including catarrh, congestion, fever, headache, phlegm, rhinorrhoea, and sinus pain
- Relieving nasal mucosal inflammation and sneezing associated with chronic rhinitis
- Having antibacterial, anti-catarrhal, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antiviral properties
- Clearing lung heat and damp
- Clearing heat and toxins from the spleen and stomach to relieve nasal blockage
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians contains no animal or dairy products
- Allergy-friendly, with no gluten, nuts, wheat, or yeast
Directions for use:
Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Warning:During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.