Fusion Health’s Ubiquinol 150 Tablets contain 150 mg of ubiquinol per tablet, which is the active form of CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) and absorbed more than regular CoQ10.
Ubiquinol supports blood vessel function, cholesterol health, energy production, healthy heart function, and healthy heart function, and helps to protect against the damage caused by free radicals which are formed in the body.
Low levels of CoQ10 in the body can lead to fatigue, and aches and pains in the muscles. This supplement raises those levels, potentially providing an increase in energy and stamina, and a reduction in muscle pain, promoting healthy muscles.
Ubiquinol also provides anti-inflammatory benefits, reducing the pain from inflammation in joints and muscles, and antioxidant benefits, reducing oxidative damage associated with exercise.
This high potency formula contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, is free of allergens including gluten, nuts, wheat, and yeast, and contains no animal or dairy products, making Fusion Health’s Ubiquinol tablets suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
CoQ10 occurs naturally in the body and is found in many foods eaten as part of a nutritional diet, but the levels of the coenzyme in the body can drop, and these drops are associated with various medical conditions. A nutritional supplement such as Fusion Health Ubiquinol 150 can counteract this reduction.
The benefits of Fusion Health Ubiquinol 150 include:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians contains no animal or dairy products
- Allergy-friendly, containing no gluten, nuts, wheat, or yeast
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Contains ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10
- Better absorbed by the body than regular CoQ10
- High strength nutritional supplement
- May support healthy heart function
- May support healthy muscle function
- May increase energy levels
- Helps protect against free radical damage
- Helps protect against oxidative damage associated with exercise
Warning: During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.