Ginkgo 6000 by Fusion Health is a strong extract of Ginkgo Biloba, which will help to promote mental performance and healthy ageing.
Scientific research has demonstrated that standardised Ginkgo Biloba extract, like that found in this formula, can enhance cerebral and peripheral (brain and limbs) circulation, assisting in the management of age-related cerebral disorders, and associated dizziness.
This formula is also thought to support cognitive performance, specifically learning and memory, and support healthy ageing.
This ginkgo Biloba extract contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, containing no animal or dairy products, and is allergy-friendly, with no gluten, nuts, wheat, or yeast present.
Cerebrovascular insufficiency (age-related cerebral disorders) can be damaging both physically and emotionally and have a strong effect on lifestyle and emotional wellbeing. Mental performance and memory can be affected, as can walking tolerance, and mild tinnitus can also be an effect.
Fusion Health’s Ginkgo 6000 tablets contain 6,000mg of ginkgo Biloba extract, which is designed to counteract these conditions and promote cerebral function as well as circulation in the brain and limbs.
The benefits of Ginkgo 6000 Tablets by Fusion Health include:
- Contains 6,000mg of Ginkgo Biloba extract
- Promotes healthy ageing
- Enhances cerebral (brain) and peripheral (limbs) circulation
- Supports cognitive performance, especially learning and memory
- Assists in the management of mild cerebrovascular insufficiency (age-related cerebral disorders)
- Assists in the relief of mild dizziness associated with age-related cerebral disorders
- Supports healthy ageing
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians contains no animal or dairy products
- Allergen-free, containing no gluten, nuts, wheat, or yeast
Directions: Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Warning: During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Not recommended in epilepsy. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.