Ginkgo Biloba 6000 120 Vege Capsules by Herbs of Gold
120 Vege Capsules
Memory & Concentration Support
Availability: In stock
Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
Ginkgo Biloba 6000
- Contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- Assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- Assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet and may assist pain-free walking capacity by maintaining circulation to the leg muscles.
- Helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration
- May enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- By assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Helps maintain the health of capillaries.
- Acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
|herbal extract equiv.to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||6g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Dose: Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$40.50|