Ginseng 4 Energy Gold provides a synergistic blend of four ginsengs: Korean, Siberian, American and Indian (Withania) plus Astragalus to help the body overcome fatigue, restore vitality and helps relieve stress.
- Restores vitality
- Stress support
- Fatigue & exhaustion relief
Ginseng 4 Energy Gold
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains traditional herbs with tonic properties which help to relieve fatigue and exhaustion, restore vitality during periods of fatigue and to combat mental fatigue from overwork.
- Is beneficial during times of stress and helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Restores, supports and enhances cognitive function, mental capacity and physical performance during times of stress, fatigue and exhaustion.
- Contains herbs with adaptogenic activity. Adaptogenic herbs promote resistance to stress and help maintain normal body functioning during times of mental or physical stress.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support recuperation and assist convalescence.
- Astragalus and Siberian ginseng have been used for over 2000 years in traditional Chinese medicine to support stamina and endurance and to relieve fatigue.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root
| stand. to contain syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg
|Schizandra chinensis (Schizandra) fruit
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root
| stand. to contain ginsenosides calc. as Rg1 & Rb1 16.5mg
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
| equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 45mg
|Potassium (as aspartate)
|Magnesium (as aspartate dihydrate)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.