Are you feeling stressed, overworked and run down? Are you suffering from physical and mental fatigue? It is possible to give your body and mind a boost without the use of caffeine or stimulants. Enter the world of Ginsynergy Plus with Rhodiola by Pretorius. This product synergistically combines 4 potent adaptogens from different herbal traditions in one tablet.
These herbal medicines assist the body’s response to biological, chemical and physical stress. Rather than having a stimulant effect, adaptogens assist supporting recovery and the normalisation of body system functions. Discover Ginsynergy Plus with Rhodiola and 4 potent adaptogens and get back on track to feeling your best.
The benefits of having Ginsynergy Plus with Rhodiola by Pretorius are:
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) also known as Arctic or Golden root, is known to help increase the capacity for exercise, reduces stress and fatigue, and enhance mental performance and mood.
- Korean Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) is beneficial as support for the immune system, aids in restoration from physical and mental exhaustion and improves performance under stress.
- Withania (Withania Somnifera) also referred to as Winter Cherry or Ashwagandha helps Increase recovery after acute illness as well as boosting the ability to adapt to stress. Can also help improve stress-induced insomnia to encourage a better night’s sleep and help you get back to a state of feeling well-rested.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is helpful in boosting stress response and recovery, enhancing immune system function and improving capacity for oxygen uptake.
- 1.5 g Eleutherococcus senticosus (dry)
- 500 mg Panax ginseng (dry)
- 740 mg Rhodiola rosea (dry)
- 750 mg Withania somnifera (dry)
- Contains no added sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Directions: Adults: take 2 tablets a day or as directed by your healthcare professional. talk to your health professional if symptoms persist.
Warning: Not suitable while pregnant or breastfeeding. Not to be taken in children under 2 years old.