Thompson's Glucos-Omega provides glucosamine hydrochloride and fish oils to assist with joint health. It contains boron, an important nutrient for bone health and is a useful Arthritic symptomatic relief formula
- May help to support the management of osteoarthritis
- May provide relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis within four weeks
- May help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
- Assists to increase mobility of arthritic joints
- Helps to restore and maintain healthy joint function and joint integrity
- Helps to reduce wear and tear of cartilage associated with age, physical activity or sport
- Assists to stimulate cartilage repair
- Provides boron which supports healthy bone structure, composition and strength
Suitable for individuals who suffer from or are prone to symptoms of pain, swelling and reduced mobility of joints associated with arthritic conditions, athletes and physically active individuals to reduce the wear and tear of cartilage and assist with cartilage repair
|- equiv. Boron||1mg|
|Fish oil – natural||500mg|
|- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid||90mg|
|- equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid||60mg|
Directions: Adults: Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
Cautions: Glucosamine is derived from seafood – not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish
Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner
Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional
Concomitant use of glucosamine- containing supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Supplements containing glucosamine may affect blood glucose levels in the body and therefore individuals taking hypoglycaemic agents should consult their healthcare professional before use.
No added corn, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.