Blooms Glucosamine and Chondroitin is formulated for optimal joint support with added cartilage protection. By protecting and slowing degenerative changes to cartilage it plays a critical role in maintaining its structural health. It reduces joint inflammation and swelling, increases joint mobility, reduces joint stiffness and maintains healthy joints. It also maintains the space between joints and provides joint cushioning.
The formula for Blooms Glucosamine & Chondroitin is based on the world renowned GAIT clinical trial conducted by the National Institutes of Health (USA) with over 1,500 patients. The clinical trial tested the effectiveness of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate in the treatment of participants with knee osteoarthritis.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are key building blocks of the cartilage that maintains the space between the joints, and the polysaccharides involved in joint lubrication and cushioning.
- Glucosamine protects and slows degenerative changes to cartilage and is critical to maintaining the structural integrity of cartilage. This effect is enhanced by combining it with chondroitin.
- This combination can increase the rate of cartilage regeneration, reduce joint inflammation, and improve joint mobility.
- Chondroitin is a natural substance found in the body. It is believed to help draw water and nutrients into the cartilage, keeping it spongy and healthy.
- The benefits of chondroitin sulphate in patients with osteoarthritis are that it may relieve the pain and prevent or slow the breakdown of cartilage associated with osteoarthritis.
Directions: Adults: For human therapeutic use only to assist with the management of osteoarthritis, take one capsule three times daily.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.