Gout Relief is a specialised formula of herbs and nutrients to assist in the relief of the symptoms of gout and to help maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher vitamin C intake is associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Potassium helps maintain healthy uric acid levels. Higher blood potassium levels are associated with lower blood uric acid levels.
- Citrate, from potassium and magnesium citrate, has an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy uric acid levels.
Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
|herbal extract equiv. to fresh|
|Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit||2.5g|
|and herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Apium graveolens (Celery) seed||1.5g|
|Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf||375mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||25mg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||18.1mg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||8.1mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults – Maintenance dose: Take 1-2 capsules, daily.
Acute gout relief: Take 2 capsules, twice daily. Take with food, or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.