Hair Nutrition Tablets for Women - Hairdressers Formula
Under the scalp is a network of blood vessels that feed your hair follicles (the Papilla). When we are young the follicles have a rich, fast flowing blood supply, bringing oxygen, nutrients and natural oils to the hair and carrying away carbon dioxide and other wastes, resulting in a healthy shiny, thick head of hair.
One of the most common causes of hair loss and compromised hair conditions is tightening of the passageways that feed the hair follicles.This prevents a full, rich fast flowing blood stream and can deprive the hair root of key nutrients and oxygen.
Hair Nutrition feeds your hair a rich supply of nutrients where it matters – the site of hair formation, the hair follicle. Hair inside the follicle is alive, and by feeding hair at the root it can be thicker, fuller, shinier and faster growing. With key vitamins, minerals and bio-marine nutrients, Hair Nutrition helps correct hair nutritional deficiencies.
- Vitamin C: Helps improve scalp circulation. Also helps maintain skin collagen and protects hair from breakage.
- Biotin: May prevent greyness and balding. Involved in the production of keratin.
- Vitamin E: Helps oxygen uptake, which improves circulation to the scalp. Vitamin E nourishes hair and improves growth.
- Silica: Strengthens hair and nails by helping to repair damaged connective tissue.
- Shark Cartilage: Promotes strong healthy skin, hair and fingernails by improving elasticity which reduces brittleness.
- Zinc: Zinc and Vitamin A work together. A deficiency in either can lead to dry hair and oily skin.
- White Tea: Contains antioxidant–rich catchins to protect against free radicals which cause ageing.