Do you suffer from hair loss, hair thinning, breakage or excessive hair fall? Hair health can diminish as we age, health, or environmental factors. One thing’s for sure hair loss or thinning can greatly affect confidence, especially in women.
However, if you are experiencing thinning of hair all hope is not lost. It is possible to not only maintain and support hair growth but also to improve the underlying issues that might be contributing to hair loss in women.
Hair Nutrition For Women Tablets by Hairdressers Formula helps prevent dietary vitamin, mineral and nutrient deficiency, by aiding nutrient metabolism to support natural collagen growth to improve hair health and growth. Other benefits include healthier nails, teeth, bones, eyes, nervous system.
Hair Nutrition Tablets for Women by Hairdressers Formula combines the power of 19 x potent vitamins, minerals, and to encourage shinier, stronger, faster-growing, healthier hair by correcting nutritional deficiencies that result in women’s hair loss and hair thinning.
Benefits of using Hair Nutrition For Women Tablets by Hairdressers Formula:
- Encourages and improves hair strength and growth
- Supports healthy skin, nails, teeth, bones, and eyes
- Supports collagen production
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain/support healthy body tissues and connective tissue
- Assist healthy red blood cell production
- Healthy nerves, joint cartilage, tendon and ligament health
- Helps protein synthesis in the body
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Maintains cognitive function in healthy adults
- Supports nervous system health and function
- Support healthy reproductive hormones
- Enhances general health and wellbeing
Warning: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. Children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice. The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.