Harmony Menopause is an traditional herbal formula that is formulated to address more than just hot flushes. Because menopause has more than 21 symptoms, Harmony has more than 1 herb.
Harmony Menopause's formula is unlike any other available, this special combination of herbs is based on both Chinese and Western traditional herbal medicine.
Chinese Medicine focuses on the principals of balancing energy, tonifying the organs and building reserves within the body. Harmony is formulated with traditionally practiced herbs indicated for relief of symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness, fatigue, mood swings and stress, headaches and joint aches. Combined with the deeply nourishing and moisturizing properties of these herbs, ongoing use is recommended to build health and vitality.
Harmony Menopause includes traditional herbs that may assist with: cooling heat in the body, calming the mind, improving energy and providing nourishment for joints, skin, hair and nails, and can also help to improve low libido. It is not a dietary supplement, but a traditional herbal medicine that works specifically to address the needs of a menopausal woman.
Harmony is free from wheat, gluten and dairy, and does not contain Black Cohosh.
Help avoid suffering symptoms of a natural process, confidently navigate through this life transition.
- Rhemannia glutinosa root 1.2g (Rehmannia 1200mg): Relief from hot flushes & fatigue
- Angelica polymorpha root 200mg: Improves fatigue & provides nourishment
- Dioscorea opposita root & rhiz 200mg: May reduce night sweats
- Paeonia lactiflora root 200mg: Can provide nourishment for blood
- Buplerurum falcatum root 200mg: Balances emotions and stabilizes moods
- Vitex agnus-castus furit 100g: Balances hormones
- Calcium hydrogen phospahte 350mg(Calcium 81.6mg)
- Calcium Amino Acid Chelate 50mg(equiv calcium 10mg)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 50mg(Magnesium 10mg)
- Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg(Vitamin D3 100IU)
*Not all women experience all symptoms. Always read the label and use only as directed, if symptoms, fluid retention or pain persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended during pregnancy. If you are taking hormone medication, consult your prescribing practitioner before commencing Harmony Menopause.
Dosage: Take 1 – 2 tablets twice daily. As a maintenance dose –take 1- 2 tablets daily