'When formulating this recipe, I selected valerian, hops and lemon balm, three of the best-known herbs for the relief of sleeplessness and nervous tension/unrest. Herba-Calm teabags are a natural alternative to sleeping tablets without being habit-forming or having strong sedative effects.'
Medicinal Use Take for the relief of insomnia and nervous unrest. Promotes a more natural, restful sleep without strong sedative or hypnotic effects. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Dosage Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep for ten to fifteen minutes. Adults and children over 12: drink two to three cups daily and one cup 1 hour before bedtime. Children from 6 to 12: drink one to two cups during the day and one cup 1 hour before bedtime. Children between 3 to 6: drink half to one cup during the day and half to one cup 1 hour before bedtime.
Precautions Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Medical supervision is recommended for children under 3 years. Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
|Each 1.5 g teabag contains:
|Hops strobile dry
|Lemon balm leaf dry
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).