Blackmores Kaloba Oral Liquid significantly improves recovery time and relieves symptoms in acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis.
- Clinically proven for the treatment of acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis
- Relieves symptoms in acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis.
- Reduces recovery times in acute bronchitis
- TGA approved
- Effective, well-tolerated treatment for family members over 2 years old with acute bronchitis
- Children's doses for acute bronchitis
Acute Bronchitis: Adults and adolescents over the age of 12 years – take 30 drops (i.e. 1.35 ml) 3 times a day.
Children aged 6-12 years – take 20 drops (i.e. 0.45 ml) 3 times a day.
Children aged between 2-5 years – give 10 drops (i.e. 0.45 ml) 3 times a day.
Acute Sinusitis: Adults – take 60 drops (i.e. 2.7 ml) 3 times a day.
The correct dosage can be taken straight from a spoon or mixed with half a glass of water. The contents of the glass should be drunk straight away. Take one dose in the morning, midday and evening.
Active ingredients: Pelargonium sidoides extract equiv. to 91 mg dry root per 1 ml Kaloba oral liquid.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.