Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets are recommended for children who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose malabsorption
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
Directions for Use:
- Children simply chew or swallow 1-2 Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets just before consuming dairy. For most children 1 tablet is sufficient, but you can adjust the dose to suit their individual needs.
- Lacteeze Children’s Strength tablets should be taken every time your child consumes dairy products.
- For young children, you may want to crush the tablet in a little bit of water or jam if the child doesn’t like chewing tablets.
- The tablets increase your child’s level of lactase enzymes for about 45 minutes. After this time the Lacteeze will have passed through the digestive system where it is needed, so if they want to consume more dairy, we recommend taking some more Lacteeze.