Liquid Fish Oil 300ml by Natures Own
300ml Citrus Flavour
Heart, Brain & Joint Health
Availability: Low stock
Nature's Own Liquid Fish Oil is a natural source of omega 3 essential fatty acids, with a great tasting citrus liquid formula that can be more readily available*. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health. Nature's Own fish oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury - so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.
- Natural citrus flavoured liquid formula that can be more readily available (when compared to solid dosage forms.)
- Maintains general health & wellbeing
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
- May help reduce inflammation & joint swelling associated with arthritis
Fish Oil – Natural
- equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|- equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||540mg|
|Contains orange oil.|
Dosage: Child: Children 2 years and over take 2.5mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily. Nature’s Own Liquid Fish Oil can be taken alone, or diluted with water or juice.
Adult: For general wellbeing, heart & brain health: take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily
For arthritis & joint health: take 10mL (2 metric teaspoons) daily
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not recommended for children under 2 years.
|Our Brands||Natures Own|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$20.95|