Macro Whey Advanced Protein 1.2kg by Gen-Tec
Sustained Release Protein
Scientifically formulated to help gain lean muscle, boost performance and speed recovery, Macro Whey contains the highest quality whey protein available in the world today. Whey peptides have been extracted using the latest technology, a cold micro and ultrafiltered process. This ensures an undernatured, low lactose protein. Technology also provides an instantising process for easy mixing. As good as whey protein is, it always had the potential to be much better. It has taken years of research for the development team at Gen-Tec Nutrition to produce a unique enhanced protein matrix which maximises of micro and macro nutrients have been combined in Marco Whey for applied function as follows.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE > Instantised WPI, WPC and Micellar Casein provide short, medium and long chain peptides for a sustained release of amino-acids into the blood stream.
- IMMUNE AND DIGESTIVE SYSTEM > It has been discovered that the colostrum offers wide spectrum of health benefits for adults ranging from enhancement of immunity to the improvement in digestion. At Gen-Tec we use “First Milking Colostrum” from Australian pasture fed dairy cows using a patented collection and processing technique. Our colostrum has a guaranteed minimum of > 35% of total immunoglobulin (IgG) content and its therapeutic grade
- SPECIFIC AMINO ACID PROFILE > High in branch chain amino acid’s with added L-Glutamine makes Macro Whey ideal for specific muscle recovery and growth.
- NITROGEN RETENTION > The slower digesting Micellar Casein plus EFA (essential fatty acids) are in Macro Whey for improved nitrogen retention and as anti-catabolic agents.
- PROTEIN SYNTHESIS > Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and creatine monohydrate have been added to assist protein metabolism and synthesis.
- CELL VOLLUMIZING AGENTS > Creatine Monohydrate and Glycerol will help draw extra water into muscle cells providing a fuller harder looking muscle with greater leverage.
- ENERGY > Creatine Monohydrate increases creatine phosphate (CP) stores in muscle for more contractions in a power based environment.
Gen-Tec Nutrition have produced a product with results being #1 on the priority list. However many hours in the lab to deliver possibly the world’s best tasting and easy mixing enhanced protein formula.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION - Vanilla||Per 60g||Per 100g|
|Energy||1026kJ (245 Cal)||1710kJ (409 Cal)|
|Fat - Total||3.5g||5.9g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||10.9g||18.2g|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||3mg||5mg|
Ingredients: Instantised Whey Protein Isolate, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate (alpha lactalbumin, beta lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin’s, lactoferrin, serum albumin, lactoperoxidase, glycomacropeptide), Micellar Casein, Cocoa, Lecithin, Micronised Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Fructose, Guar Gum, Colostrum, Glycerol, Canola Oil, Natural Flavour, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Sucralose
Suggested Use: Mix 3 scoops to 240mL of water or milk in a hand shaker or blender.Use Macro Whey immediately after all intensive training.
Can also be used between meals or before bed as a high protein supplement.
Or Use according to body weight as follows mixing each 1 scoop (20g) to 80mL of water or milk in a hand shaker or blender
|Under 70kg||2 Scoops per Serve|
|70kg - 100kg||3 Scoops per Serve|
|Over 100kg||4 Scoops per Serve|
100% Australian Owned and Manufactured. Gen-Tec sources the world’s finest quality raw materials and use internationally recognisedbio chemists to produce leading products that live up to my expectations!
Nick Jones, Mr Australasia, Mr Australia, Mr World
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$112.00|