Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10,000 is an eye supplement designed to support eye and eye macula function. The combination of ingredients will help to maintain a healthy eye as it provides the body with crucial ingredients to support normal eyesight.
According to the Australian government, more than 450,000 people have a vision impairment. As we age, it is normal for our vision to start deteriorating. When you have a balanced and healthy diet, that will help with general health and wellbeing. Adding a supplement such as Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10,000 by Herbs of Gold will help to maintain a healthy vision.
The added lutein and zeaxanthin will help to maintain healthy eye macula and will also help the eyes to tolerate glaring light and blue light that is found in electronic screens. The bilberry that is added to this formula has antioxidants properties to the eyes. Herbs of Gold scientifically crafted Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10,000 to support healthy eye function
The benefits of Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10,000 by Herbs of Gold are:
- Support and maintain healthy eye function
- Help protect and maintain the health of the eye macula
- May assist normal eye adaption to light variations.
- Support eye health when using electronics that emit blue light
- 250mg of Vitamin C
- 1mg of Copper (as gluconate)
- 165.3mg of d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate
- 25mg of Zinc
- 2mg of Zeaxanthin
- 933mg of Tagetes erecta flower extract(Marigold) (Dry)
- 10mg of Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) (Fresh)
- No added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut, yeast, gluten, lactose or animal product.
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
- Consume a product that has key antioxidant nutrients that will maintain eye health, and it will also protect the eyes from free radicals.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamins and minerals supplements should not replace a balanced diet.