Magnesium Complete 200 Tablets by Cabot Health (Sandra Cabot) combines four magnesium compounds to help supplement those with inadequate dietary intake. Magnesium is an essential mineral for good health as it’s involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient involved in energy creation by helping the body to convert food into energy. It also creates new proteins from amino acids as well as helps to repair and create RNA and DNA. This compound is also important to muscle movement as it contracts and relaxes muscles. Magnesium Complete 200 Tablets by Cabot Health (Sandra Cabot) will also help to regulate the nervous system by sending messages throughout the brain and nervous system.
Your body doesn’t make it, so you need to get magnesium from your diet. You can eat magnesium-rich foods like legumes, seeds, nuts, and green leafy vegetables. Smaller amounts are found in meat and fish. However, if your dietary intake is inadequate - magnesium supplements can be a great way of upping your levels.
The benefits of having Magnesium Complete 200 Tablets by Cabot Health (Sandra Cabot) are:
- It can help relieve headache symptoms.
- Reduce symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Support exercise performance.
- Helps improve mood and symptoms of stress
- Relieves restless sleep and sleeplessness
- Supports the relaxation of muscles
- Relieve disturbed/restless sleep
- Decreases muscle cramps
- Reduce mild muscle spasms/twitches
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Contains no dairy products, yeast, table salt, sucrose, lactose, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Our products DO NOT contain artificial sweetener aspartame.
Directions for use: Adults take 1-2 tablets, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare profession
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.