Special price while stocks last.
Why should I take Mega C Powder?
- Relief from symptons of colds, allergies and upper respiratory complaints
- Tissue repair and wound healing
High potency, non-acidic form of Vitamin C with synergistic antioxidant nutrients. Vitamin C can help relieve the symptoms of colds, allergies and mild upper respiratory complaints. Over the long term, this formula can help maintain healthy gums and participate in the body’s wound healing process. This great-tasting, tangy orange-flavoured formula is non-acidic, making it suitable for sensitive stomachs.
- Adults and children over 2 years take 2g (one heaped spoon, included in jar) once per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For symptomatic relief, take 2g twice per day.
- Designed to be taken with water or can be mixed with juice or other foods.
Yeast, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artifical sweeteners, dairy or animal-derived products.
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 900mg (equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 743.6mg)
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25mg
- Betacarotene 1mg
- d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 22mg (equiv. Vitamin E 22IU)
- Zinc (as citrate dihydarte) 3.28mg
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional. Not for use in children under two years without consulting a healthcare professional. This formula contains glucose and fructose as natural sweeteners.
- Powdered Vitamin C in a non acidic buffered form for sensitive stomachs
- Provides relief and helps fight mild upper respiratory tract infections by maintaining a healthy immune defense system
- Taken daily this formula may help relieve the frequency and recurrence of cold and flu infections
- May help relieve the symptoms associated with allergies
- Vitamin C is responsible for collagen synthesis and supporting healthy connective tissue. Collagen is found in skin, blood vessel walls, joint cartilage, ligaments, tendons, bone, and teeth.
- Vitamin C maintains healthy gums and capillaries
- Vitamin C assists in would healing and tissue repair
- Taking Vitamin C with an iron supplement or iron rich foods will assist iron absorption
- Vitamin C, Betacarotene and Vitamin E are potent antioxidants, helping to reduce free radical damage
- Helps compensates for vitamin deficiencies common in everyday diets
- The western diets comprises of predominately acidic substances , reducing this load where possible may assist in supporting general health and well being
- More vitamin C is contained in the adrenal glands than any other organ in the body and is required at higher levels during times of stress. Physical stresses on the body such as ingestion of heavy metals, cigarette smoking, infections, extreme temperatures, and chronic use of certain medications such as aspirin also signal the need for increased intake of vitamin C.