Let us introduce you to Grahams Mega Oil. This oil is 100% natural oil ingredients. It is an internal oil supplement high in Omega 3, 6 and 9. Mega Oil is nutrition for the skin and is especially formulated for those with sensitive skin. A supreme blend of Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed and Organic oils. Our Mega Oil is aimed at treating the internal causes of skin disorders and general well health.
Our Mega oil can be added to your favourite foods but you cannot heat the oil to cook with. It should be consumed within 6 to 8 weeks from opening bottle and must be kept in fridge once opened.
Below is a list of the Mega Oil’s ingredients and their benefits:
- Pumpkin seed oil - contains linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty essential fatty acid. The oil from pumpkin seeds is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids, and phytosterols, all skin enhancing nutrients. Pumpkin seed oil is full of good unsaturated fat that hydrates the skin and can help improve skin tone. The fatty acids in this healthy oil assists in maintaining smooth skin tone and will help speed up the repair of dry, flaky and irritated skin and may be a beneficial supplement for many skin problems like acne, dry flaky skin, eczema and psoriasis.
- Flaxseed Oil - contains up to 70 percent linolenic acid and up to 30 percent olenic acid, it is the richest known source of omega-3 fatty acids and lignans, a class of chemicals with estrogenic properties. It is a perfect ingredient if you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne as the essential fatty acids help to heal your skin. Flaxseed Oil contains anti-inflammatory actions and soothing properties that help prevent red itchy patches of eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Soybean Oil - is very popular with rich value of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Those fatty acids regulate lipid and cholesterol metabolism and prevent narrowing in artery veins. In addition its high content of vitamin B makes digestion easier and by this feature it prevents chronicle digestion problems.
- Evening Primrose Oil - is a rich natural source of the essential fatty acids linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which must be consumed in the diet, as they cannot be manufactured in the body. These particular oils belong to the omega-6 class of fatty acids, however, unlike some other forms of omega-6 GLA is considered anti-inflammatory. One of the most proven benefits of evening primrose oil appears to be its ability to treat dry, scaly, or itchy skin conditions, such as rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Borage oil - is one of the best sources of gamma linolenic acid, commonly referred to as GLA. GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid that's converted to prostaglandin E1, a known anti-inflammatory agent. Our skin is the largest organ of our bodies, so deficiencies inside affect the outside. Essential fatty acids are as important for skin health as for physical health. Borage oil, taken as a dietary supplement, can help promote and maintain good skin health and youthfulness by reducing dryness and helping to maintain supple, youthful skin. Studies have also indicated that GLA can help treat cases of eczema and may benefit psoriasi
- Safflower seed oil - is low in saturated fats and very high in unsaturated fats making it a healthy choice for the heart and cardiovascular system. It is a good source of omega-6 fatty acids, which also help to the body to burn fat instead of storing it. These essential fatty acids are building blocks for prostaglandins in the body. Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances that help to balance blood pressure, control muscle contractions and guide the inflammatory response by the immune system. The high content of vitamin E in safflower oil makes it an antioxidant-rich food that cleanses the body of free radicals.
- Sunflower seed oil – has a large collection of benefits to help keep your body healthy and strong. Here are some benefits of sunflower oil; it acts as an antioxidant because of the levels of vitamin E. It contains vitamin B which is good for a healthy nervous system, good digestion, and it is great for producing energy. Another great benefit is that it neutralizes cancer causing free radicals. This is possible because of the vitamin E or tocopherols found in sunflower oil. Another benefit of sunflower oil is that it contains zinc which is great because it helps maintain a healthy immune system which helps in the healing of wounds. Sunflower oil contains folic acid, which helps the body manufacture new cells. Protein is also found in sunflower oil which is beneficial in building and repairing tissues
- Sesame oil - is famous for its hydration qualities, easing dryness both internally and externally. The oil, extracted from sesame seeds, contains unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in Omega 6, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamins B and E. It restores overall skin moisture keeping it young and supple. Being naturally antibacterial and antiviral, it is particularly recommended in extreme dryness conditions such as Psoriasis, severe dandruff and for treatment of skin inflammations.
||Per 20ml Serve
|Fat - Total
| - of which
| - Alpha Linolenic Acid (w3)
| - Linoeic Acid (w6)
| - Oleic Acid (w9)
| - Saturates
| - Polyunsaturates
Ingredients: Flaxseed Oil, Soybean Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil (15ml GLA), Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil.
Oil Ratio: 2:1:1 of Omega 3, 6 and 9
Adults (16 & Over): 1 Tablespoon 1 - 2 times per day.
Children (1 - 15): 1ml per age up to 15ml per day.
Dosages may vary depending on weight and size. Consume straight from the bottle, or mix with your favourite foods. A nutritious blend for the whole family.
Cautions: Keep refrigerated at all times. Once opened, use within 6 weeks. Do not heat or use for frying.
GMO and Chemical Free