Herbs of Gold Menopause Relief has been specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, irritability and mood disturbances.
- Hot flush relief
- Night sweat relief
- Insomnia & irritability relief
Menopause Relief is a formula combining traditional Western, Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for the relief of hot flushes and night sweats associated with menopause.
- Sage has traditionally been used in herbal medicine to reduce profuse sweating and/or night sweats associated with menopause.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic female rejuvenating herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Ziziphus spinosa is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for relieving night sweats, irritability and insomnia.
- Chaste Tree relieves hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Chaste tree maintains dopamine activity, a neurotransmitter involved in maintaining normal body temperature and normal healthy moods.
|Active Ingredients||Per Tablet|
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf||1500mg|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Sour Chinese date) seed||1500mg|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root||1500mg|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit||670mg|
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet, two times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For relief of night sweats take 1 to 2 tablets before bed.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.