Vitamins and minerals play an important role in almost every biochemical process within the body and are essential for keeping our bodies functioning properly. In an ideal world we would get all the nutrients we need from our diet, but everyday lifestyle factors such as work pressures, family and social commitments, stress, sleep deprivation and smoking or drinking can sometimes make it difficult to always eat healthily.
- Protect® Men’s Multi is packed with essential nutrients which can help to sustain normal hormone balance and a healthy reproductive system, boost energy levels and improve general stamina and vitality.
- Protect® Men’s Multi can help to promote an active lifestyle by supporting normal brain function and mental performance, combating stress, aiding restful sleep and reducing general tiredness and fatigue.
- Protect® Men’s Multi is a good source of iron, an important mineral for energy production and formation of haemoglobin for red blood cell health.
- Protect® Men’s Multi may support the cardiovascular system and help to maintain normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Protect® Men’s Multi can also support healthy immune system function by assisting white blood cell activity and antibody response.
- Protect® Men’s Multi contains calcium for the development and maintenance of strong bones, joints, cartilage and tendons.
- Protect® Men’s Multi also includes powerful antioxidants which defend cells against the damaging effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Protect® Men’s Multi can be used to support general wellbeing, maintain healthy eyes, hair and skin and assist with healing of minor wounds.
Each Tablet contains: Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1) 5mg, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 20mg, Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 55mg, Calcium pantothenate 5.4mg (Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) 5mg), Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15mg (Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6) 12.3mg), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 20μg, Inositol 20mg, Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 116mg, Cholecalciferol (Vit D 200IU) 5μg, d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E 36IU) 30mg, Phytomenadione (Vitamin K) 0.07μg, Calcium carbonate 107mg (Equiv. Calcium 40mg), Chromium picolinate 402μg (Equiv. chromium 50μg), Ferrous sulphate 25mg (Equiv. iron 5mg), Magnesium amino acid chelate 141mg (Equiv. magnesium 28mg), Magnesium citrate 61.5mg (Equiv. magnesium 9.5mg), Magnesium oxide – Heavy 120mg (Equiv. magnesium 72.4mg), Total magnesium 110mg, Manganese amino acid chelate 30mg (Equiv. Manganese 3mg), Molybdenum trioxide 24μg
(Equiv. molybdenum 16μg), Potassium Iodide 99μg (Equiv. Iodine 76μg), Potassium sulphate 22.3mg (Equiv. potassium 10mg), Selenomethionine 125μg (Equiv. Selenium 50μg), Zinc amino acid chelate 70mg (Equiv. Zinc 14mg), Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20mg, Eleutherococcus senticossus extract (Equiv. dry root 500mg).
No added gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, salt, soy, preservatives or artificial flavours.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms (mcg) for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.