Molkosan 500ml by Vogel
Prebiotic for Digestion
Availability: Low stock
Molkosan® is one of Alfred Vogel’s original remedies. Made from whey obtained from organic milk, Molkosan® is rich in a substance known as L+ lactic acid which is now known to support the growth of good gut bacteria. In this way, it acts as a prebiotic.
- Rich in L+ lactic acid supporting good gut bacteria
- Made from organic milk
- Lactose and calorie free
- Vegetarian society approved
Whey has a long history of use in healthcare and was known as far back as the time of Hippocrates (400 B.C.). In the 18th Century, whey enjoyed a renaissance, securing an enviable reputation and became popular with visitors to health resorts such as those in Gais, Switzerland, which was frequented by European royalty.
In the past, the trend has been to use probiotics for digestion problems. However, the difficulty is that if the internal environment hasn’t changed, probiotics will be killed off just as the original friendly bacteria were.
Using prebiotics such as Molkosan® to improve the internal environment of the gut increases the likelihood that a probiotic supplement will work well.
Molkosan® is concentrated and needs to be diluted to make a drink:
- Molkosan® Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to a glass of mineral water for a refreshing drink
- Molkosan® Fruit Drink: Add 2 teaspoons to half a glass of apple juice. Top up with mineral water
- Molkosan® Fruit Smoothie: Mash fresh fruit in a blender, add 1 tablespoon of Molkosan® and fill with mineral water
- Molkosan® Fruit Tea: Prepare a fruit tea of your choice with honey and add 2 teaspoons of Molkosan®. Drink warm or with ice
L+ lactic acid is the substance produced by lactic acid bacteria in the human gut. L+ keeps the acidity of your gut at the right level and acts as a prebiotic by allowing good gut bacteria to thrive, encouraging their growth.
The better your levels of L+, the better able you will be to support a healthy population of good gut bacteria, which in turn promotes efficient digestion. Unfriendly bacteria don’t like L+ and can’t survive in a gut full of healthy, L+ supported good bacteria.
Molkosan® is free from genetically modified organisms or ingredients, milk protein, yeast, gluten, preservatives, flavour enhancers, sugar substitutes and sweeteners. It is also fat and sugar free.
Ingredients: Concentrated lactofermented whey (without protein), (L+) - lactic acid 6.2%, Malt extract.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$34.50|