Why use Wagner MSM Joint Formula?
Sometimes, arthritis means you wake up in the morning and your joint pain starts before you even get out of bed. So how do you manage the simple activities you used to love – gardening, walking, sports, or running around with the kids?
And what if you want natural joint pain relief, but don’t want to take giant tablets or multiple capsules each day?
Wagner MSM Joint Formula is a maximum-strength blend of scientifically researched ingredients like MSM, Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin, all in an easy-mixing lemon-flavoured powder. It helps to provide powerful, natural relief from the painful symptoms of arthritis.
- Helping to manage arthritis and relieve arthritis symptoms
- Reducing arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Helping to improve arthritic joint mobility
- Helping to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Supporting your body’s natural cartilage repair processes
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains 98.5mg of Potassium per 15g serve. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before you taking it.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- This product also contains glucose, and may not be suitable if you are diabetic.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults: Mix one level scoop (15g) with water, non-acidic fruit juice or food, and take with meals twice daily. Or take it as your healthcare professional directs.
Each daily dose (2x 15g serves) provides:
|Chondroitin sulphate-bovine sodium||1.36g|
|Equivalent. Chondroitin sulfate||1.2g|
|MSM (Dimethyl sulfone)||1.5g|
|Glucosamine sulphate-potassium chloride complex||1.5g|
|Equivalent Glucosamine sulfate||1.13g|
|Equivalent Potassium chloride||369.6mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||300mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||12mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate)||6mg|
|Boron (as Borax)||1000µg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1000µg|
Contains glucose. Contains 96.8mg Potassium per 15g serve.
- Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds called glycosaminoglycans, which help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to Sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
- Chondroitin is another natural substance that your body uses as a building block for joint cartilage repair.
- The Chondroitin in Wagner MSM Joint Formula comes from bovine (cow) cartilage. That means it contains all the compounds your body needs to rebuild your joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate acts much like sponge to draw water into your joint cartilage. This increases the cartilage’s ability to cushion your bones.
- Chondroitin also plays a role in blocking the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown .
MSM (Dimethyl sulfone)
- MSM is a natural, organic source of easily available Sulfur. Sulfur is a key component in your body’s connective tissue (e.g. cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin and hair).
- The glycosaminoglycan (an important protein-carbohydrate compound) molecules in your cartilage are linked together with Sulfur-containing bonds.
- Studies have shown that arthritic cartilage can contain less than 1/3 of the Sulfur of normal, healthy cartilage.
- MSM acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to relieve arthritic joint pain and swelling.
- MSM also has powerful antioxidant properties that help to protect inflamed joints against free radical damage. Your body produces extra free radicals in response to inflammation, so this is especially important if you suffer from arthritis.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that your body uses as a component in more than 300 different natural enzymes. These enzymes affect everything from immunity to fertility to vision to skin healing and vision.
- Your body uses Zinc to produce important proteins (e.g. elastin and collagen) that play key roles in cartilage renewal and repair.
- Zinc is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect joint cartilage cells against free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable, highly reactive molecules that your body produces in response to inflammation.
- Your white blood cells need Zinc to function normally and produce the right kinds of antibodies. This makes Zinc important for a healthy immune system.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is very short-lived in your body. That means you need to include Vitamin C-rich foods (or a supplement) in your diet every day.
- Although it is primarily known as “the immunity vitamin”, Vitamin C plays several other important roles in your body.
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. Without enough of this vitamin, collagen fibres become fragile and easily damaged. That’s why Vitamin C can help to maintain healthy cartilage.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage. Because your body creates free radicals in response to inflammation, Vitamin C is important for people who suffer from arthritis.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral that your body uses in several of its enzyme systems. It is a key building block that your body uses to form enzymes called glycosyltransferases. These enzymes then help your body to create proteoglycans – compounds that help to form healthy cartilage and bones.
- Your body also uses Manganese to create the powerful antioxidant enzyme Superoxide dismutase. This enzyme helps to protect your joint cartilage against damage from superoxide, a kind of free radical.
- Boron is a trace mineral that plays a role in many of your body’s metabolic processes.
- Low Boron levels can contribute to inflammation and joint swelling.
- Your body also needs Boron to absorb and use Calcium properly. This means it plays a role in bone mineralisation, which makes it important for strong, healthy bones.
- Copper is another trace mineral that acts as a antioxidant to help protect joint cells from free radical damage.
- Your also uses Copper to form collagen and elastin – proteins that give joint cartilage its structure and elasticity.
- Copper has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It can also help your body with Iron absorption. This makes it important for healthy red blood cells and haemoglobin levels.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.