Nothing can replace a healthy and balanced diet, complete with all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay in good working order. If you don’t take in sufficient amounts of any particular vitamin or mineral, your wellbeing may be affected.
If you need a helping hand in topping up your intake of vital vitamins and minerals, this high potency formula from Fusion Health could be the solution. Multi Vitamin and Mineral Advanced by Fusion Health is an advanced formula of vitamins and minerals, that also contains selenium, antioxidants and other vital nutrients that your body needs such as amino acids, lutein, trace minerals and lycopene.
The formula is completely free of iron, gluten, wheat and dairy and contains no artificial preservatives, flavourings or colourings. All you’ll find here is effective, natural nutrients which are specifically designed to support your body for optimum health and wellbeing.
The benefits of taking Multi Vitamin and Mineral Advanced by Fusion Health are:
- Easy and convenient to take as it’s only a one-a-day tablet
- It can be taken by women and men
- Support general health and wellbeing
- This formula is rich in trace minerals and antioxidants
- The combination of B vitamins, magnesium and chromium will help to aid energy levels and metabolism.
- Preserve eye health with the blend of lutein, taurine and other antioxidants.
- Support cardiovascular health with vitamin E, lycopene and folic acid.
- Assist with normal brain function with the combination of glutamine, vitamin B12 and iodine.
- Choline, niacinamide and inositol will help to support healthy liver function.
- The blend of lysine, vitamin C and bioflavonoids will help to maintain healthy collagen.
- Boron, vitamin D and calcium will promote healthy teeth and bones.
- Support healthy skin and nails with the combination of silicon, betacarotene and biotin.
- Aid normal hair growth and condition with the combination of vitamin D, biotin and silicon.
- Promote a healthy immune function with zinc, selenium and vitamin A.
Directions: Adults: 1 tablet once daily.
Warning: Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Selenium is toxic in high doses (>1000mcg/day). Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner. During pregnancy, always consult with your doctor before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.