Multi Vitamin Executive Stress Formula (Multivitamin) 30 Tablets - Bodyscience (BSc)
One A Day Formula
Body Science BSc Multi Vitamin with Executive Stress Formula combines a high potency essential blend of Multivitamins, Antioxidants, Selenium and Folic Acid and minerals.
- Body Science BSc Multi Vitamin Executive Stress Formula
- Potent vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- High in B Vitamins
- Boost your immune system with Body Science BSC Multi Vitamin Executive Stress Formula
- Helps you cope with stress
- Boost energy levels with Body Science BSc Multi Vitamin Executive Stress Formula
Body Science BSc Multi Vitamin with Executive Stress Formula is your dietary insurance for good health, providing you with:
- Essential vitamins and minerals your body needs but cannot manufacture
- Powerful antioxidants to protect your body from free radical damage associated with stress, or poor diet and lifestyle
- Key nutrients to boost immune health
- 400IU Vitamin D to keep bones and muscles strong and healthy
- Key nutrients for healthy blood vessels and circulation
- Increased energy levels and vitality
Body Science BSc Multi Vitamin Executive Stress Formula provides the get-up-and-go you need to maximise you day, every day!
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Equiv. Retinol equivalents
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||100mg|
|Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||75mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||30mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||75mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||66.4mg|
|- from Calcium Pantothenate||72.5mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||41mg|
|- from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||75mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||400IU (10mcg)|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||100mcg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract||25mg|
|Magnesium Phosphate - tribasic anhydrous||242mg|
|- Equiv. Magnesium||50mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||50mg|
|- Equiv. Zinc||10mg|
|Iron amino acid chelate||40mg|
|- Equiv. Iron||4mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||50mg|
|- Equiv. Manganese||5mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||214.7mg|
|- Equiv. Calcium||50mg|
|Cupric Sulfate Pentahydrate||95mcg|
|- Equiv. Copper||24mcg|
|- Equiv. Iodine||150mcg|
|- Equiv. Boron||1.13mg|
|- Equiv. Selenium||26mcg|
|- Equiv. Molybdenum||20mcg|
|- Equiv. Chromium||3.5mcg|
Directions: Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Vitamin A - If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your Doctor or Pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg Retinol Equivalents for Women and 900mcg Retinol Equivalents for Men. WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg Retinol Equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Selenium - This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Body Science (BSc)|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$15.95|