Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system.
- High dose Magnesium
- Relief of muscular cramps
- Cardiovascular health
Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system. Magnesium is important for the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the healthy rhythm of the heart. Muscle Resuscitation may also assist in the symptomatic relief of fibromyalgia.
Features of Muscle Resuscitation
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Natural Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Premenstrual syndrome or painful periods
- Muscle cramps, aches, pains, spasms
- Maintaining healthy blood glucose metabolism
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Muscle Resuscitation contains a 320mg dose of elemental magnesium per 6g serve, in the forms of magnesium citrate and magnesium amino acid chelate. Magnesium is important for cellular metabolism and aids in the relief of magnesium related deficiency symptoms, including muscular aches, spasms and cramps. Magnesium may also assist in the relief of cramps associated with PMS and dysmenorrhoea.
Magnesium may be used to reduce the frequency of migraines and when combined with manganese, may also assist bone health. Together, magnesium, chromium, zinc and manganese may be used to assist in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose metabolism, whereas when used in combination with B complex vitamins, magnesium may help to relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Magnesium, in combination with the essential amino acid taurine, aids in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. Taurine is an important nutrient for growth and development of the brain and eye.
Muscle Resuscitation also contains:
- Potassium - an essential mineral needed for maintaining healthy cardiovascular and nervous systems; enhances normal muscle contraction.
- Chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism. Chromium may also help to control sugar cravings.
- Glutamine - an amino acid important for normal gastrointestinal and immune health.
- Carnitine - is involved in the normal production of energy within the mitochondria of cells.
- B complex vitamins - which are involved in many processes, including releasing energy from food, growth, development and maintenance of a healthy brain and nervous system. B complex vitamins may be beneficial during periods of increased mental and physical stress.
- Vitamin B1 is involved with other B vitamins in energy metabolism and normal functioning of nerves. Vitamin B1 may be needed during periods of increased physical and mental stress.
- Vitamin B2 is crucial in the production of energy and may be needed in periods of heightened stress.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamins B5 and B6 are important during periods of stress, providing support to the nervous system and adrenal glands. Vitamin B6 is vital for the healthy development and function of the nervous system, playing an important role in regulating mental processes and mood.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal functioning of all cells. It maintains health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains magnesium, zinc, selenium and vitamin C for their important role in maintaining the integrity of the immune system, with zinc helping to regulate the immune response.
- Selenium, zinc, vitamin C, manganese and taurine are also important components of antioxidant enzyme systems, reducing the risk of cellular damage attributed to free radicals. Manganese is a component of manganese superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme which helps protect cells from free radical damage, whilst selenium is an activating component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidises. Turnover and loss of selenium is accelerated during times of increased oxidative stress.
ATHLETES / ACTIVE INDIVIDUALS:
- Requirements for magnesium; glutamine; vitamins B1, B2 and B6; chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals, with magnesium, B complex vitamins, levocarnitine and glutamine contributing to cellular energy production and helping to support energy metabolism.
Directions: Adults - Mix 6g (approx. 1.5 level teaspoons) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Stir or shake to make a delicious high magnesium beverage. Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training. Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring. This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Warnings: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children