Nails Hair & Skin 60 Tablets by Blackmores
Essential Beauty Nutrients
Helping you to strengthen soft or brittle nails, Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin is a comprehensive formula that provides essential nutrients for strong nails, healthy hair and skin. It may help strengthen brittle nails and increase nail thickness.
- Improvements from 12 weeks.
- May help to strengthens brittle nails, reduce splitting and chipping, and increase nail thickness.
- Contains biotin, which may increase nail thickness and reduce splitting and chipping.
- Formulated to contain a range of nutrients that contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin.
- May assist with bone and collagen formation.
Skin, hair and nails are related in their anatomy and physiology. The outer layer of skin, the hair and nails are all keratinized structures. Basic requirements for the health of these structures include adequate intakes of nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
Blackmores Nails Hair & Skin contains nutrients which have been found to contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin:
- Biotin is an essential vitamin for the skin, hair and nails. Biotin may strengthen brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting. It also may increase nail thickness.
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as part of the structural framework for skin.
- Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen.
Dosage: Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Cautions: Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Silicon dioxide (Silica) 25 mg
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract equiv. to dry stem 466 mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 30 mg
Folic acid 150 µg
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) from calcium
pantothenate 21.8 mg 20 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate 9.5mg) 3 mg
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate 37.5mg) 7.5 mg
Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate 10mg) 1 mg
Biotin 1.3 mg
Betacarotene 1 mg
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$21.49|