Lifestream Natural Calcium (Pure Marine Source
Contains 33% elemental calcium and a wide range of minerals and trace nutrients that can aid in the absorption of calcium such as boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and iodine. Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum.
- Sourced from organic plants
- Helps to build strong healthy bones, teeth and nails
- Assists muscle and nerve function
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
Adults: Take 1 - 3 capsules daily or 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 - 4 capsules daily or 3/4 - 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily
Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to choking hazard) and therefore we advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium powder is used instead - it can be sprinkled onto young children's food or drinks.
NOTE: If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.