Nes Proteins Grass Fed Collagen Hydrolsate
Some of the benefits of taking Collagen on a regular basis includes: helping to reduce cellulite, wrinkles, stretch marks, joint pain and assisting in the growth of strong hair and nails and repairing digestive concerns. It also speeds up injury recovery and reduces inflammation.
- Anti-Aging: skin, hair and nails.
- Helps build and strengthens bones
- Reduces fine lines and circles around the eyes
- Improves joint health and decreases joint pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Building and restoring muscle
- Supports a healthy metabolism
- Helps normalise appetite
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Assists in gut functioning and digestion and repair
- Speeds up injury recovery
- Boosts immunity
- Powerful anti-oxidant
Hydrolysed collagen provides 8 of the 9 essential amino acids not synthesized by the human body, but essential for healthy life. Hydrolysed collagen is rich in hydroxy proteins, Glycine, Proline, 18 to 20 times higher than other proteins, and necessary for rapid muscle growth, fibrous tissue repair and recovery after exercising.