OceanPure Fish Oil 120 Capsules by Fusion Health
Highly Concentrated, Odourless, Low Reflux
Availability: Low stock
Fusion OceanPure™ Fish Oil is an highly concentrated, odourless, low-reflux formula and importantlt is sustainably sourced. OceanPure™ Fish Oil capsules provide highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain, joint, skin and eye health.
- Concentrated formula promotes bioavailability and absorption while enteric-coated capsule minimises the likelihood of reflux
- Sourced from certified sustainable fisheries
- May help healthy people maintain heart and blood vessel health, including healthy HDL-cholesterol, triglyceride, blood glucose and blood pressure levels
- May provide temporary relief from the symptoms of mild arthritis
- May aid the management of eczema, dermatitis, and dry or inflamed skin conditions
- Supports brain function and healthy moods, including helping to maintain normal behaviour patterns and moods in healthy children
- Helps maintain healthy eye function and vision
- Also contains natural astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Natural lemon-flavoured odourless fish oil in a vanilla-scented capsule
- Tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Suitable for use to meet women’s increased requirements for omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) estimates that for optimal long-term health (including cardiovascular health), men should aim to consume 610 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per day, and women should consume 430 mg per day.
However, three out of five Australian adults don’t eat enough fish to obtain these amounts of omega-3 fatty acids from their diets, and consequently may benefit from taking a fish oil supplement such as Fusion® Health OceanPure™, which provides 887.5 mg of omega-3s per capsule.
Omega-3 fatty acids are best known for the important role they play in the heart and blood vessel function of healthy people, where their actions may include helping to maintain:
- Healthy HDL-cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Normal blood pressure
- Healthy blood sugar metabolism and blood glucose balance
- The health, elasticity and flexibility of the capillaries and blood vessels (which in turn supports healthy blood flow)
- Healthy blood coagulation
- Normal heart rhythm
- Peripheral circulation (including relieving cold hands and feet)
Thanks to their anti-inflammatory properties, fish oil omega-3s may aid the management of rheumatism and mild osteoarthritis, providing temporary relief of swollen, painful and aching joints, and enhancing joint mobility.
Similarly, they may be beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and dry skin due to their anti-inflammatory actions and their role in helping to maintain the integrity, elasticity and functioning of the skin.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for the development of the nervous system, brain and eyes during pregnancy and early childhood, and continue to be required by those tissues throughout the lifespan. Among other functions, they may help to maintain:
- Foetal and neonatal brain development
- Normal behaviour patterns and moods in healthy children
- Normal cognitive (mental) functioning
- Healthy eye function and vision, including the healthy structure and function of the retina and nerve cells of the eye
- Healthy moods
Fusion® OceanPure™ capsules contain VivoMega® TG90, a high-potency, odourless fish oil that’s sourced from fisheries certified as sustainable by Friend of the Sea. It is tested for mercury-, dioxin- and PCB, and is guaranteed for its purity, freshness, traceability and ecological sustainability.
Fusion® OceanPure™ capsules also contain natural astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant with 100 times more antioxidant activity than vitamin E and 10 times more activity than betacarotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Astaxanthin may reduce the oxidative stress induced by the fatty acids that are naturally present in fish oil.
Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides (VivoMega® TG90)
Total omega-3 marine fatty acids
Astaxanthin esters extracted from
equiv. to Astaxanthin 200mcg
Directions for use: Take 1 or 2 capsules once or twice daily
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
Warnings: During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Our Brands||Fusion Health|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$69.95|