Omega 3 Concentrate 200 Capsules by Herbs of Gold
Concentrated Omega 3's
Omega-3 Concentrate is an essential fatty acid supplement containing highly concentrated fish oil, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Concentrated purity
- Heart, joint & brain health
Omega-3 Concentrate is an essential fatty acid supplement containing highly concentrated fish oil, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 Concentrate may be beneficial in conditions that present with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
Omega-3 Concentrate utilises PureMax technology to ensure a pure and clean product of the highest standards. PureMax technology removes heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative impurities to ensure top quality oils that meet or surpass industry purity standards for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidation markers.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, found naturally in fish oil, are important for heart health and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help to relieve minor skin disorders characterised by dryness and inflammation such as dermatitis. They may also assist with symptoms such as redness, dryness, or itching caused by deficiency of essential fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may assist with the management of dysmenorrhoea (painful periods) and menstrual pain.
- Omega- 3 fatty acids, in particular DHA, helps to support both healthy eye cognitive function.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to provide temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis. They may help to increase joint mobility and reduce inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Pregnant women have increased requirements for EPA and DHA. Increasing omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy may be beneficial to both mother and child.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are required for the healthy growth of the infant where they play an important part in the development of the infant's central nervous system. They are important for visual, behavioural and cognitive function.
- Eco-friendly- sourced from sustainable fisheries.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish||1g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 330mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 220mg|
|Contains natural vitamin E.|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Directions: Adults: For general well-being: Take 1 capsule daily. For specific health conditions: Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily. Children 3-12 years: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
Warning: If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$77.50|