A high-potency natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, derived from several species of pelagic cold water fish and providing marine triglycerides and Omega 3 essential fatty acids needed for the production of prostaglandins needed for the maintenance of healthy circulation, skin, blood and cell health.
- Supporting healthy heart function, circulation and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility
- Maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and vision
- Rich source of EPA and DHA essential Omega 3 fatty acids in an optimal ratio
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of cold-water fish (eg anchovy, mackerel and sardine), and certified by Friends of the Sea
- Low odour, low relux fish oil
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standard
Polyunsaturated fats consist of fatty acids, many of which the human body needs in the same way as it needs vitamins and minerals, to maintain a wide range of normal functioning and health.The body can synthesise some of these fatty acids on its own, but others (called “essential” fatty acids or EFAs) need to be obtained through the diet.
EFAs are categorised into different families – Omega-3, Omega-6 or Omega-9 – depending on their chemical structure. Fish and seafood are some of the richest available sources of Omega-3 EFAs like EPA and DHA; while Omega-6 EFAs tend to be found in many plant-based oils, and Omega-9 EFAs most commonly occur in olive oil and sunflower oil.
Fish and seafood provide two especially important polyunsaturated fatty acids: EPA & DHA. The body requires these essential fatty acids to maintain healthy joints, protect heart and brain health, and support normal blood circulation and skin health.
Nutra-Life Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg is sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of cold-water fish including anchovy, mackerel and sardine, and caught in the oceans off the coast of South America, then manufactured and packed right here in New Zealand. It is exhaustively tested for contaminants that include mercury, cadmium, arsenic, lead and pesticides to meet international European purity standards.
Ingredients: Per Capsule:
|Fish Oil - Natural (1000mg)
|Equiv. Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides
|Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Directions: Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Customers taking anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering) drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
Customers taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medication should consult their doctor before using this product.