Gold Standard 100% Whey 1LB by Optimum Nutrition - World Best Selling Protein Powder
Product size: 1LB
Also available: 2LB - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
Also available: 5LB - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
Optimum Nutrition - Superior Quality Protein Powder For Your Post Workout Supplement
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey uses Whey Protein Isolate - WPI as a main ingredient, which is the purest form of whey protein, that comes in three forms - Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is a perfect combination of Whey Protein Isolate - WPI as the primary ingredient with ultra filtered Whey Protein Concentrate - WPC, which contains 24 grams of protein each serving to support muscle building.
- Whey Protein Isolate - WPI : As mentioned earlier, it's the purest form of whey protein. Whey Protein Isolate contains all the essential amino acids - EAAs that are required for your body to repair and gain muscle after your workout. Essential Amino Acids - EAAs cannot be produced in your body, need to be taken from foods and supplements. Which is why EAAs are very important role of your diet for repairing and building the lean muscles. Also Whey Protein Isolate - WPI has very low on fat and carbohydrates, as well as less than 1% of lactose, can be easily digested as most of WPI products has perfect mixiability.
- Whey Protein Concentrate - WPC: Just like Whey Protein Isolate, WPC also contains high levels of Essesntial Amino Acids to help build muscle and faster recovery and has great absorption but as it's extracted by different way than WPI to keep it the closest to the natural form of Whey, slightly slower absorption than WPI. But both WPI and WPC are high quality proteins and can be expected to produce similar effects when taken same or similar dose.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey protein superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily with any shaker cup or even just a glass of water and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate- WPI as Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
Why Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard? - Award Winning Supplement Brand
Optimum Nutrition - ON has been one of the top supplement sports snutrition company and one of the few who own and operate their own production facilities. With their award winning reputation, they have consistantly delivered the highest quality supplement products under their Gold Standard brand.