Organic Chlorella Powder 500g by Synergy Natural
100% Organic Chlorella
Our Naturopath’s Tip-"Chlorella is the very best green Superfood to support detoxification, alkalisation and general immune system support".
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant (Chlorella vulgaris) and is often referred to as one of nature’s ‘green superfoods’. It is one of the purist and most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature to the point that, following the end of World War Two it became the subject of intensive research into it’s ability to become a viable food source for the millions of starving people around the globe. Consequently Chlorella became one of the most intensely researched of any food in the world.
- A microscopic, single celled freshwater plant regarded as one of Nature’s green superfoods.
- One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet
- Contains more chlorophyll than any other known plant
- Contains an abundance of key vitamins, macro and trace minerals, anti-oxidants, all of the essential amino acids, protein, nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and much more.
- It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- A truly wonderful, cleansing and health giving whole food supplement to include in your diet as a complement to our increasingly nutrient deficient western diet.
It contains key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, significant amounts of protein, iron, chlorophyll, nucleic acids and much more. Everything contained in chlorella is highly bio-available, non-toxic and extremely good for general health.
Chlorella has become known as an excellent food to assist with the process of detoxifying the body as well as being an all round highly nutritious wholefood supplement. Indeed in Japan interest in Chlorella has focussed largely on it’s detoxifying capabilities where studies demonstrated it’s effectiveness not only against a raft of heavy metals (such as mercury, lead, cadmium and copper), but against PCB’s, dioxin and uranium. In the Ukraine too, immediately after the Chernobyl accident, it was chlorella that was utilised as the supplement that was most likely to assist with the detoxification of those people who had been heavily poisoned with radioactive fallout
Chlorella is about 58% protein (including all the essential amino acids essential to supporting human life) and represents over three times the amount of protein available from beef. It has an abundance of nutrients and is an excellent food resource for maintaining or regaining health and for supporting highly demanding sports training programs.
- One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals. It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which greatly assists with cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
- Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which has been shown to support normal cell growth and the immune system.
- A perfect source of nucleic acids (found in RNA and DNA) which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
- Chlorella is an alkaline food which not only counters the over-acidity of many processed foods, but also helps raise our bodily pH levels towards the alkaline side of the scale, thereby greatly assisting metabolic function.
- Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that can help protect against free radicals and a large number of environmental and dietary pollutants.
- Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
- Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history.
Chlorella contains a compound called ‘Chlorella Growth Factor’ which has been shown in research to promote normal cell growth and boost the immune system (and has been researched for it’s anti-aging properties). In addition Chlorella has been credited with; improving digestion, enhancing mental clarity and bodily strength and promoting a healthy acid / alkaline balance in the tissues.
Synergy Chlorella is ecologically and organically grown in large, shallow and nutrient-rich freshwater ponds then carefully "spray" dried in a few seconds preserving its nutritional content. For superior digestibility and absorption, the cell walls are ‘cracked’. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle when packed is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen. No fillers or additives are used anywhere in the process – what you get is 100% pure chlorella.
Organic Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris)
Ingredients: 100% pure, premium quality Organic Chlorella. Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestability and absorption. No filler or additives used in this product. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Suggested Use: 1 gram per day for first week or two. Caution: Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear. Maintenance: 3 grams (one teaspoon per day). Optimum: 3 grams three times daily or 9 grams total per day. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid (preferably pure water to assist the removal of toxins). You can take Chlorella with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Spirulina.
Caution: Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Synergy Natural|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$75.90|