Organic Rice Protein 500g Chocolate by Herbs of Gold
Organic Raw Sprouted
Remember those old gritty rice proteins? Those days are over with our new generation silky smooth organically certified rice protein powder. Organic Rice Power Protein is an organically certified raw, hypoallergenic, complete protein source from sprouted wholegrain brown rice with a balanced amino acid profile!
Rice protein is a great alternative to whey protein, especially for those who suffer from dairy and lactose allergies or intolerances.
The rice protein is processed via a proprietary chemical free process in a ‘green’ factory where every part of the grain is used for an end product. The wholegrain rice is sprouted to boost nutritional values to optimal levels and fermenting the wholegrain brown rice with natural enzymes breaks down the starch to release the amino acids, keeping the protein in its raw natural state.
Protein provides essential building blocks for your bones, muscles, blood, cartilage, hormones, nails, hair, enzymes and a healthy immune system. Organic Rice Power Protein is an excellent protein source when dietary requirements are increased and is suitable for everyone; the elderly, during pregnancy and children who are fussy eaters.
- Organic Rice Protein chocolate flavour is made from organically certified (Australia), raw, sprouted wholegrain brown rice yielding 25.1g of protein per 35g serve.
- All nine essential amino acids are present in the right proportion, high in branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) making it a highly valuable long term complete protein source.
- Unique chemical free processing; the wholegrain brown rice is fermented by way of natural enzymes to break down the starch and release the amino acids or protein building blocks, keeping the protein in its raw natural state.
- As Organic Rice Power Protein is extracted from the raw wholegrain ie; the endosperm, germ and bran, the quality and quantity of the protein is preserved, yielding a complete amino acid profile.
- By comparison, white rice contains 6.8g/100g protein versus 7.9g/100g for brown wholegrain rice.
- The wholegrain is sprouted prior to the protein being extracted. Sprouting boosts the nutritional value to optimal levels. Sprouting grains for a limited period of time creates increased activity of natural enzymes and improvements in certain essential amino acids, total sugars and B-group vitamins.
- Organic Rice Power Protein is processed in a ‘green’ factory, meaning every part of the grain is used for an end product eg: the starch is made into rice syrup and the hulls are composted.
- Rice is considered a low-allergenic food source and is gentle on the digestive system. Whey protein contains lactose which is a problem for those with lactose intolerance or sensitivities. Body odour is sometimes experienced by heavy users of whey protein.
- Every cell in your body contains protein and protein plays an important role in everyday repairs and maintenance to your body and during periods of growth and development such as childhood, adolescence and pregnancy.
- Protein is also important for weight management, maintaining muscle mass, liver detoxification and healthy immune function.
- Organic Rice Power Protein is high in branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) which are important for athletes and body builders for muscle recovery. Protein supports sports performance, enhances muscle recovery and muscle mass.
- Protein increases fat burning and the feeling of fullness after eating, helping to reduce appetite and excessive food intake.
- Excellent source of protein when your dietary requirements are increased. Suitable for everyone, from children who are fussy eaters to the elderly.
- Cacao (organic) has been considered a food delicacy and traditional medicine for thousands of years. More recently, cacao has been identified as a significant source of important flavonoid antioxidant compounds to help prevent free radical damage.
|Average Quantity||Per 35g Serve||Per 100g|
Ingredients: Organic sprouted brown rice protein concentrate (86.4%),organic cacao powder (12.9%), natural chocolate flavour, Stevia
Directions: Mix two scoops (25g) with water or your favourite milk
Free from common allergens: gluten, lactose, egg, milk, soy, corn, tree nut and peanut products. No artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives, sweeteners or genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$45.95|