Organic Spirulina 200 Tablets by Synergy Natural
200 Tablets (500mg)
Richest Natural Whole Food
Our Naturopath’s Tip-"The best energizing wholefood suppliment to take for fatigue and low iron. Great nutrition for Vegetarians – high B12 levels".
On a weight for weight basis Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight.
Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world. The best producers use certified organic, plant-derived food, and ecologically sensitive practices for growing spirulina.
Synergy Spirulina is produced by the world’s first and largest producer of Spirulina. Extensive research and development over twenty years has resulted in a Spirulina with the highest levels of all nutrients. It is grown ecologically without pesticides or herbicides and carefully dried in a few seconds preserving full nutritional value without any chemical additives. With Synergy on the label, you can be sure you are getting the finest, purest, most potent Spirulina available.
- Spirulina is the Richest Whole Food Source Found in Nature
- A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
- The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
- Protein - 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- Iron - 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
- Vitamin B12 - Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
- Chlorophyll - 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
- Anti-oxidants - 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheatgerm.
- Spirulina assists weight loss by curbing appetite naturally while supplying a full range of nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
- As an unrefined wholefood, spirulina is absorbed up to x16 more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
Ingredients: 100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina.
No fillers or tableting aids. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Suggested Use: Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 2-4 tablets per day for one week. Maintenance: 6 tablets per day. Optimum: 6 tablets 3 times daily.
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella. EU Food Supplements
Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Synergy Natural|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$26.90|