Pain Ease by Herbs of Gold *New + Improved*
Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
Pain Ease is a traditional herbal anti-inflammatory formula that provides a combination of White willow, Devil's claw, Boswellia, Ginger, Turmeric and piperine from Black Pepper.
- Relieves joint pain
- Relieves back pain
- Relieves symptoms of arthritis
Pain Ease contains traditional herbs that are used for rheumatic and arthritic conditions, such as for the relief of low back pain and arthritic pain.
- Willow bark is traditionally used as an analgesic for rheumatic and arthritic conditions, such as for the relief of low back pain and arthritic pain.
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to reduce arthritic pain.
- Ginger is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory for rheumatic and muscular conditions, such as for the relief of low back pain, and arthritic pain.
- Devils' claw is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory for rheumatic and muscular conditions, such as for the relief of low back pain, and arthritic pain.
- Boswellia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as anti-inflammatory for the relief of arthritic symptoms.
Pain Ease may help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis and provides temporary pain relief associated with rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis. Pain Ease contains herbs traditionally used to help maintain a healthy digestive system and for the relief of digestive disturbances, such as bloating and flatulence.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Salix alba (White willow) twig bark||1g|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s claw) root||2g|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum oleoresin||1g|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root||500mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome||750mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit||102.5mg|
|stand. to contain piperine 5mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet three times daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$47.50|