This Pain & Inflammation formula from Fusion Health blends a variety of herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to alleviate pain from mild osteoarthritis, medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, and more.
The ingredients present in these fast-acting Pain & Inflammation Tablets offer analgesic, anti-arthritic, and anti-inflammatory properties thanks to salicin and boswellic acid, combined with various herbs used in Chinese medicine, including willow bark.
This combination is designed to help in the reduction of pain and inflammation from various issues, including pain, stiffness, swelling, and weakness from joint-related conditions, as well as musculoskeletal inflammation.
The herbs used within this formula are traditionally used in Chinese medicine due to belief they offer circulatory enhancing, detoxifying, diuretic, muscle relaxing, and restorative tissue effects.
This is based on the thinking that the herbs improve the flow of QI, the body’s energy, and reduces the effects of wind damp, which is said to create pain and swelling around the joints.
These ingredients are also thought, in traditional Chinese medicine, to tonify the liver and kidney, and support health in bones and tendons.
This formula contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, no sugar, is allergy-friendly, containing no gluten, wheat, or yeast, and has no animal or dairy products, making this product suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The benefits of Pain & Inflammation Tablets by Fusion Health include:
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Allergy-friendly, containing no gluten, wheat, or yeast
- Vegan and vegetarian-friendly, containing no animal or dairy products
This product contains ingredients used in Chinese and Western traditional herbal medicine for:
- Relieving lower back pain
- Relieving headaches and mild migraines
- Relieving mild joint swelling
- Soothing the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Analgesic action
- To assist in the management of mild gout
- To relieve muscle pain and inflammation
- To relieve rheumatic complaints
- To relieve mild fever and reduce body temperature
- Relieve aches and soreness of the muscles
Directions: Adults: Take 2 tablets once or twice daily
Extra doses may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Best taken an hour away from food
Warning: During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.