PHD L-Carnitine - Can be used with a weight loss diet
- 1500mg L-Carnitine per serving
- Can be used with a weight loss diet and exercise plan
- Can also be used post workout
What is PhD L-Carnitine tablets?
L-Carnitine is synthesized in the body and derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. L-Carnitine can be taken at any time of the day and is predominantly used by athletes as part of a healthy diet and weight loss plan.
Can be used with Diet Whey or any other low carbohydrate and low calorie protein shake to maximise a calorie controlled diet plan. L-Carnitine has been used for many years as a three-tiered weight management stack along with a caffeine based powerhouse and the fatty acid CLA.
Who are L-Carnitine tablets suitable for?
- Men and women on a weight management diet
- Serious athletes looking to embark on a cutting plan
- Sensitive athletes who are seeking stimulant-free diet support
- This product is suitable for vegetarians
How to take L-Carnitine tablets
Take 3 tablets twice daily with meals.
90 x 500mg tablets = 30 servings