The items in this sale are priced due to the short expiry date of 11/16 and are purchased on this basis. Therefore Vitamin King is not able to accept return for the reason of short date.
Why should I take Microgenics Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Multivitamin with Fish Oil?
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Mothers who are breastfeeding
MICROgenics® Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Multivitamin is an advanced nutritional support formula containing 19 key nutrients specifically designed for preconception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Folic acid is especially important as your requirement increases during pregnancy and it may reduce the risk of having a child with neural tube defects/spina bifida if taken daily for at least one month prior to conception and throughout pregnancy.
This formula contains reflux free fish oil to provide essential omega-3 fatty acids including DHA, and a range of essential vitamins including folic acid and vitamin D, minerals, and trace elements, including iodine and zinc.
Take one capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contains no added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
Ingredients (per capsules):
- Fish oil – natural 500mg containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 150mg equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg
- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vit C) (as calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 62mg
- Folic acid 500mcg
- Cholecalciferol (Vit D3 200IU) 5mcg
- Betacarotene 5mg
- Thiamine nitrate (Vit B1) 5mg
- Ribofavine (Vit B2) 5mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 20mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vit B5) 10mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6) 50mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 250mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 12mg
- Iron (as iron phosphate) 5mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 16.25mcg
- Chromium (as picolinate) 2.5mcg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Silicon(as silica-colloidal anhydrous) 4.68mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate) 20mg
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Contains beeswax.