Primrose Fish Oil & Vitamin E Capsules by Ethical Nutrients
60 Enteric Coated Capsules
Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E
Availability: Low stock
Ethical Nutrients Primrose, Fish Oil & Vitamin E is Essential Fatty Acids with Vitamin E. With Enteric Coated Capsules to Ensure no After-taste.
Therapeutic applications as a supplement for general health and wellbeing:
- May support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May provide effective relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth and development.
Therapeutic applications for heart health, arthritis and skin conditions:
- Helps improve HDL (good) cholesterol and lowers total serum triglycerides (in normal /healthy subjects).
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- Aids in reducing joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
|Active Ingredients||Per Capsule|
Fish oil - natural
- Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Evening primrose oil
|- Equiv. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||50mg|
|- Equiv. d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E)||50IU|
No added artificial colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Directions for use:
As an Omega-3 Supplement: Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 2 to 12 years: Take 1 capsule three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For heart health, arthritis and skin conditions: Adults: Take up to 4 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: Not suitable for children under two years of age without medical advice. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
|Our Brands||Ethical Nutrients|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$27.95|