An unbalanced, unhealthy gut can contribute to several health issues. Not just obvious digestive problems, e.g. diarrhoea; but also lowered immunity and associated problems.
A high-quality probiotic can help to rebalance your digestive system by increasing your levels of beneficial bacteria. This can keep unfriendly bacteria from gaining a foothold into your body, support your digestion, and even help you absorb certain important nutrients better.
Wagner Probiotica P3 provides three specially-selected, acid-resistant probiotic bacteria strains that are proven to survive at room temperature. That means you don’t need to refrigerate them – making them the ultimate in convenient, powerful probiotics.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily after a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Children over 3: Take ½ a capsule daily (or 1 capsule every 2 days) after a meal, or as your healthcare professional directs. Open capsule and mix contents with unheated food or drink.
Each capsule provides:
|Proprietary probiotic bacteria blend||3.0 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||2.6 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||0.2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum||0.2 billion CFU|
- Probiotic bacteria are beneficial bacteria that occur naturally in your body, and play important roles in immune and digestive system health. Billions of them from over 400 species live in your digestive system, with most located in your intestines.
- Probiotics support your digestion by helping your body to absorb a full range of nutrients. They also help to keep your bowel movements regular, and produce some of the B vitamins your body needs.
- Some probiotics also improve your immunity by using up the nutrients and resources that harmful bacteria need. Others produce compounds that inhibit harmful yeasts and bacteria from growing.
- Probiotic bacteria have traditionally been refrigerated. However, refrigeration causes moisture and condensation to form, which can actually harm the bacteria.
- Probiotica P3 combines three specially-selected bacteria strains that are proven to survive for up to 3 years at room temperature.
- Additionally, to get to your intestines (their “site of action”), probiotic bacteria need to first pass through your stomach. The harshly acidic environment in your stomach can kill many probiotic bacteria strains.
- The bacteria in Probiotica P3 have all been clinically shown to be acid-resistant, so they can survive the trip through your stomach.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.