With clinically tested ingredients C+ Cream Eczema Dermatitis Relief by Grahams aims to reduce redness and inflammation of the skin. Those who suffer from dermatitis and eczema knows that when you start scratching it’s hard to stop.
If continuing to scratch it can cause the bacteria to spread and infection may be present, which can then worsen the skin condition.
C+ Cream Eczema Dermatitis Relief contains ingredients specifically designed to calm the skin while controlling the spread of bacteria and hydrate the skin. We have created an ‘oil-in-water’ formula, which means it provides a cool, soothing feel to relieve itching and pain.
This eczema and dermatitis cream is perfect to be used in all ages, a must-have in your arsenal for all eczema sufferers.
What are the benefits of C+ Cream Eczema Dermatitis Relief by Grahams?
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which help to calm and reduce inflammation in the skin due to its powerful anti-inflammatory herbs
- It contains active manuka honey, an antibacterial that helps to control bacteria on the skin, naturally
- It contains specifically moisturising ingredients to help hydrate irritated and dry skin - this cream has been clinically tested for 6 hours of hydration.
- No steroid in this formula
- Scientifically formulated using all-natural ingredients
Ingredients: Purified Water, Wool Fat, Squalane, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Pca, Xanthan Gum, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid.
Directions: Apply 2 - 3 times daily to the affected area as often as required to keep the affected area moist (test on a small area before use). Use a small amount spread thinly over your skin. Always follow directions from your doctor, and refer to the leaflet printed on the inside of the box. We recommend using Grahams Natural Bath oil with the Calendulis Plus cream for the best results.
Cautions: Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your health care professional. Your Health Care Provider will advise whether this preparation is suitable for your condition.
Warning: Propolis may cause skin irritation.