Australian by Nature Propolis 2000mg
Propolis is derived from a tree resin which is collected and re-metabolised by worker bees. The bees smear this dark substance around the entrance of their hives to strengthen the hive and to protect themselves from infection. Excess propolis is extracted from the beehive by bee keepers. A cold treatment process is then applied to make the substance suitable for human use and consumption. Propolis contains natural antioxidant bioflavonoids. Collected by bees, propolis has mild antibacterial characteristics. Helps support a healthy immune system. Propolis contains over 60 different naturally occurring substances, including flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and numerous minerals.
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory complaints
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- May help reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds
- May reduce the severity of colds
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds
- May reduce the duration of colds
- Relief of the symptoms of colds
- Propolis contains natural antioxidant bioflavonoids. Collected by bees, propolis has mild antibacterial characteristics. Helps support a healthy immune system
Take one capsule three times daily. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner.