Australian By Nature Propolis Mouth Spray
Australian by Nature Propolis Mouth Spray is an alcohol-free mouth spray containing Propolis. It has a pleasant, natural spearmint flavour and frequently utilised for the prevention of bad breath, maintaining healthy gums and general mouth hygiene. Propolis is traditionally known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing activity. Assists in fighting dental plaque.
- May help reduce the severity of the symptoms of colds.
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the severity of colds.
- Propolis is traditionally known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing activity.
- Helps maintain healthy mouth and gums. Helps freshen breath. Helps fight dental plaque.
Adults and children over 2 years of age
Spray twice into mouth 2 to 3 times daily.
Not to be given to children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
- Test on skin before use. If swelling occurs, discontinue use. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.