Propolis Tincture 15ml by Natures Goodness
15ml (Contains Alcohol)
150mg/ml Immune Support
Availability: Low stock
Propolis is a very complex, non-toxic, substance produced by Honey Bees. It contains minerals, vitamins, organic acids and important flavonoids. Propolis Tincture can be used for the relief of the symptoms of cold sores and mouth ulcers. Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being. Also assists in the repair of skin tissue and healing of minor cuts and abrasions.
- May assist in strengthening the immune system and preventing infection
- Thought to reduce inflammation and assist with respiratory conditions (including colds & flu)
- Assists in the maintenance healthy mouth and gums
- May assist in the treatment of minor skin conditions, such as scratches, eczema, dermatitis, pimples, acne, minor cuts and abrasions
- May help to reduce the severity & duration of colds
Propolis contains antiviral, anaesthetic, antioxidant and antibiotic properties and is rich in flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and minerals
Standardised Propolis Extract (1.5:1)
- equiv Fresh Propolis
Directions: Adults: Oral: Dissolve 5-10 drops in half a glass of water as a drink, gargle or for irrigation.
Topical: Swab affected area with cotton bud soaked in tincture.
Inhalation: Soak a piece of cotton wool with tincture and hold to nostrils.
Warning: Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth, throat or skin occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Natures Goodness|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$9.45|